Why work with us?
Securing the right talent for your business is absolutely paramount to its continued success, prosperity and growth. Sourcing that talent can be challenging, time consuming and at times, frustrating. Foundation Recruitment can and will ease that challenge.
Even with the ever improving access to potential candidates that social media potentially affords clients, recruitment industry surveys prove that there is still no substitute for a highly trained, sector specialist recruitment consultant when it comes to candidate sourcing, engagement and securing.
From our Manchester and London offices we are capable of delivering our professional services across both the UK and wider, global markets. We invest heavily in our travel commitments to ensure that we meet clients regularly and attend industry conferences on a monthly basis. We make sure we stay close to our markets.
- Our approach is wholly focused on you and your business. We are dedicated, knowledgeable, committed, innovative and creative in finding you solutions that work.
- Your success is our success. We know how to deliver and we have the track record to prove it. In contrast to industry norms, we base our success on accuracy, rather than volume. This means that as a minimum for every three candidates we submit to a role, we typically achieve at least two first interview and over 80% of these ultimately result in a job offer.
- You will have a difficult choice. We commit to providing you with a choice of quality candidates and we fully expect you to have to make a tough appointment choice between multiple, suitable candidates.
- Our fees are based on providing a great quality service and at the same time, they are highly competitive. Our generous rebate period, and collaborative approach to doing business reflect our belief in our abilities.
- You will like working with us. Our highly motivated, thoroughly trained and openly valued team of consultants make it their personal goal to consistently improve and to exceed your expectations.
- We are regulated and governed members of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo). We are also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 so you can be assured of our integrity and confidentiality.
In short, we endeavor to be a company that ‘can’. Check out some of our Testimonials to decide for yourself.