We are partnering with a UK leading retail and commercial real estate landlord on the recruitment of a senior level Technical Services Manager to oversee a large, mixed use estate in Central London.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Technical services leadership and management across the entire estate.
- Full accountability for the technical side of service charge budgets, CAPEX and OPEX.
- Manage service providers, conduct engineering audits, and ensure compliance.
- Define & maintain planned preventive maintenance (PPM) regimes.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Join an esteemed property management company, with one of the largest portfolios in the UK, with potential to progress in the future.
- Lead technical solutions and implement best practices & collaborate in a dynamic team and grow professionally.
The right candidate will be:
- Experienced in engineering with relevant qualifications or industry knowledge.
- A proven manager of maintenance contracts and contractor supervision.
- Skilled in working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders, including staff, tenants, service providers, and contractors.
- Self-motivated, with strong leadership and communication skills, while being committed to customer service excellence & health and safety compliance.
The budget for this role is up to £80,000 with supporting benefits package.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com