Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a genuine career opportunity? Do you have experience in retail, destination or leisure marketing? Do you want to work for the world’s leading retail destination owners?
This business has a fantastic reputation in the market and is recognised for the opportunities and progression they deliver to their employees with training and support available at every stage of your career!
They have a real focus on the wellbeing of their staff offering healthy snacks, juice bars, shower facilities, cycle space along with development programmes such as stress, resilience, and mental health.
- Marketing Manager
- Responsibility for all things marketing, PR, events, and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the destination.
- You will liaise with the Centre’s tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web-based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- Long-term opportunities for progression within the sector, such as Head of Marketing.
- Based at a newly developed London retail and leisure destination.
- Central London.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail, leisure, hospitality, or shopping centres.
- You are able to lead and collaborate with a small team in delivering a robust and highly ambitious annual strategy.
- You are innovative and thrive in high pressure, fast-paced environments.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Alex Rowbottom on 0161 694 9721 or email email@example.com