Are you an established shopping centre Operations Manager, looking to progress your career? Or are you a Facilities Manager with a natural passion for driving guest experience?
A high calibre individual is sought to assume the Operations Manager position at an iconic and highly sought after shopping centre in West London.
This renowned shopping centre requires a polished and professional individual with proven operational experience within property management to effectively represent the brand and become part of an extensive portfolio to grown and develop your career.
This shopping centre offers a wide mix of retailers and food and beverage offering and an IMAX cinema, the scheme offers around 12m visits per year!
- Lead, manage and motivate the hard and soft services teams to deliver outstanding results;
- Effectively manage contractors to ensure absolute compliance with all rules, regulations and statutory requirements;
- Manage and control the operational budget, with a clear focus on reducing costs without compromising service standards;
- Work in conjunction with relevant authorities, organisations and regulatory bodies to establish the scheme as a safe and enjoyable environment for staff, tenants and customers;
- Liaise daily with clients, tenants and contractors to build strong professional relationships and ensure standards of service are maintained;
- Deputise for the Regional Centre Director, assisting them in the implementation of the Centre’s strategy and assuming the role of Director in their absence.
- Existing technical/operational experience at a senior level within a shopping centre, venue, airport, leisure destination or similar environment;
- Excellent management skills, you will manage 70 members of staff onsite;
- Competent in contractor management;
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Experience managing significant budgets;
- Extremely high standards and are confident leading and managing large teams.
- This is a renowned and highly sought after shopping centre in West London.
- The Operations Manager will have numerous opportunities to support the Regional Centre Director, step up and expand their skills and knowledge.
- This is an integral role in the successful running of the scheme.
- The employer is one of the biggest in the property market today with a reputation for excellent progression opportunities.
- Aside from basic salary, this role offers an attractive package including pension, healthcare and discretionary bonuses.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV to email@example.com