If leading the operations of The Square Shopping Centre in Camberley, hosting a variety of brands, with a strong emphasis on maintenance and repairs sounds like an exciting opportunity, this role is for you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Overseeing all Hard & Soft services of the scheme to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Managing and controlling the operational budget and assisting in the annual service change budget.
- Working with the Centre Manager to achieve optimum success, taking on a more leadership role when appropriate.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are complied with.
Why explore this role?
- The opportunity to experience the world of shopping centres!
- Work with onsite staff, while also experience working with external contractors.
- Have a lasting impact on the staff, tenants, and visitors, by ensuring operational efficiency.
- Form a close, direct relationship, with local authorities and a key range of stakeholders.
To be successful you will need…
- Strong operational knowledge, a track record of managing a team successfully and good contract management.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, shopping centre preferred.
- To be a confident, self-assured, team player, with the ability to inspire others through tough periods.
- Qualified correctly with either IOSH or NEBOSH.
The budget is £40,000 to £50,000 basic salary dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org