Are you an experienced professional in the retail environment seeking an exciting part-time role? Look no further! This opportunity is the chance to join a property management company and become the Centre Manager for a dynamic destination, with the opportunity to upskill and make a difference.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee the entire centre’s operation, overseeing facilities services contractors, and regularly liaising with tenants, providing a high level of customer service.
- Create a positive shopping experience, whilst also having full engagement with all stakeholders.
- Developing and organising annual events and marketing strategies to drive footfall.
Why Explore This Role:
- Be employed by one of the largest and independent property management companies in the UK
- The chance to inspire others within your team and to develop staff to reflect the landlord’s values.
- Chance to be a part of a huge redevelopment project.
- Part-time working hours.
To Be Successful, You Will Need:
- Energetic personality, enthusiasm, and passion for the role, coupled with strong leadership/management skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Hands on exposure in a retail shopping centre environment.
- Experience in managing budgets, raising annual income, and bringing innovative ideas.
- Up to £25,000 basic salary, as part-time. This could be negotiated depending on the hours you would like to work pro-rata.
How to Apply:
If this role intrigues you and you’d like to learn more, please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com