Are you seeking a rewarding career in the real estate industry? We are excited to present a fantastic opportunity to join an established property management business as a Building Manager at one of their prestigious Manchester mixed-use assets. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the building management delivering an excellent customer service experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall accountability for the operational performance.
- Ensure that H&S procedures are met, and safe working practices are established.
- Lead and manage an onsite team of specialist contractors across hard and soft services.
- Lead on creating a 5* customer experience for tenants and visitors.
- Working with the Property Manager on the service charge budget.
Why explore this role?
- Working for a growing business that progresses their team,
- Collaborate closely with an established team and communicate directly with key stakeholders.
- Chance to work autonomously with the added value of a wider support team.
To be successful, you will need…
- Experience in facilities management but really looking to establish your career within building management.
- IOSH (desirable but not essential).
- A positive attitude with an enthusiasm for customer experience.
- Passionate about H&S and creating a one team ethos against contractors
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com