We are looking for an asset manager to join the Madrid team of an international logistic platform. The individual will report to the MD and will join a growing local team where each member of the AM team has full ownership of its own portfolio and is exposed to the entire asset value chain.
The team’s culture is very collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial-minded, and where all team opinions are taken into account. We are looking for individuals who fit the culture and continue to add human value to the existing team!
You will have the opportunity to join one of the biggest players in the current logistics sector at the moment with a growing team, with great product exposure, great investment capacity, great local and international presence and looking to ambitiously grow the local portfolio!
- Implement asset management strategy for existing and future assets
- Evaluate the property and review financial projections
- Underwrite all asset management reports
- Approve commercial terms of leases and convert them into contractual leases
- Risk analysis of each asset and direct communication with the property management team.
- Look for and exploit opportunities to add value in our portfolio and asset management performance
- Manage all lettings, renewals, rent reviews, lease surrenders and associated capital expenditures
- Integrate remodelling, redevelopments and extensions into the business plan working closely with development and finance teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with occupiers
- Select and manage external teams (technical, legal, etc)
- Around 3 years of experience in a pure asset manager role on the buy-side (investment manager, investment fund, REIT, family office, etc) and around 6 years total experience.
- Having managed assets with full autonomy (being the AM who makes the final decision on the asset strategy).
- Experience in logistics and light industrial is a plus, but experience in shopping centres and offices is also valuable.
- Experience with value add strategies
- Experience with development, re-development, extensions is a plus.
- Proactive and positive personality, able to work collaboratively and bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to know more information about the opportunity please apply for the vacancy or send your cv to email@example.com