Our investment management client is extremely well positioned to deploy further overseas capital over the course of the next 12+ months. The strategy to grow AUM has led to a need for additional resource within the asset management team.
What will you be doing ?
- Opportunity to undertake strategic asset management of selected assets, with a focus on core and core+ offices and mixed use property
- Deliver innovative strategies to drive performance, to include surrenders, regears, refurbishments and wider capex expenditure (such as ESG initiatives)
- Interact with investment colleagues to monitor valuations and determine possible sell strategies
- Instigate and oversee all landlord and tenant work, appointing advisers and driving negotiations to successful outcome
- Oversee managing agents to ensure they deliver top level service to all occupiers
Why explore this role?
- Opportunity to join a business which has strong access to capital and intends to purchase within both the UK and Europe
- Join a small and dynamic team with an abundance of capability and experience, givein gyou opportunity to continue your early career learing journey
- Significant amounts of autonomy will be offered with the requisite level of support where necessary
You will need..
- Experience working in a strategic asset managment capacity within a Fund, propco or AM platform
- Exposure to a wide variety of inovative asset management strategies and be able to demonstrate creativity and strong negotiating skills
- Strong numeracy skills. Whilst you will be supported by a team of analysts, its important you can interpret cashflows and valuations
- Landlord and tenant experience; ideally having undertaken your own negotiations in the past.
- European experience would be an added bonus but is not essential
A great role for an ambitious individual in the early years of their career and looking to apply their commercial acumen within a small, lean investment platform.