Are you passionate about facilities management and customer experience? Do you aspire to work in a fast-paced, flagship retail and leisure development?
What’s the role?
- Shopping Centre Operations Manager at Waterloo.London, the newly developed retail destination that forms part of Waterloo Station.
- You will oversee the entire operation within a centre, including building the facilities team around you.
- You will lead and manage onsite contractors, across both hard and soft services, providing a safe, secure and experiential environment to customers and tenants.
- Work as part of a progressive and expert team, where you will play a key role in the success of the development.
What qualities and experience do I need?
- An established operations professional with experience in large scale operations and facilities management.
- Experience in H&S management is essential. Ideal candidates will be NEBOSH certified.
- A background in shopping centres would be ideal however if you have experience in another closely related environment such as airports or venues this could also be a fit!
Why should I apply?
- The opportunity to work on such an exciting development from the get-go.
- The employer is has an exceptional reputation for investing in their people so you will receive fantastic training, development and support.
- This is an unrivalled opportunity in the market with an exceptional, industry leading business.
Please send across your contact details and up to date CV to email@example.com