You will lead multiple Asset Management teams in creating and implementing asset management strategies UK Student Accommodation portfolio, including marketing strategies to drive value and optimise income across all assets.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the overall operational and financial performances of portfolio assigned.
- Hands-on asset and operational management to ensure revenue, expenses and maintenance of the assets.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets and reports of the assets, leasing status and rental collection.
- Assist investment team in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Manage and work closely with the outsourced Service Providers to ensure assets are properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations.
- Coordinate with external parties like government authorities, brokers, universities etc.
Why explore this role?
- You will be joining a well-capitalised business who are continuously growing the portfolio
- You’ll be a part of a team of driven and hard-working professionals, you will have the ability to positively add to the team performance and culture.
- The business has an extensive growth strategy in place so this is an excellent time to get involved in the projects they are working on
What you will need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant degree (Masters would be advantageous)
- Minimum 10 years relevant real estate asset management experience.
- Good people management skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com