Valuations Surveyor – London – European Real Estate Investor.
With 200 years of innovation and investment behind this family group, including 22+ years as a property entity, our client is a highly respected operator across the real estate spectrum. Historically recognised for its activities within the retail sector, real estate strategy over the last 8 years+ has seen a divestment from this sector and a refocus towards wider inner city, urban environments. As AUM continue to grow, an exciting role has been created for an ambitious and talented Valuations Suveyor to undertake an all encompassing Analyst role. Whilst the title is Analyst please note that the client is particularly interested to speak to candidates with MRICS qualification.
What will you be doing?
- Joining a small, friendly team, you will be involved in carrying out UK investment, development and asset management feasibility analysis across a range of direct investment and development opportunities. This will include site visits with the Transactions Director to assess suitability.
- Cashflow Modelling – Preparation of dynamic financial models and running scenario & sensitivity analysis using both Argus and Excel.
- Creation and presentation of business plans and investment reports to support investment committee decision making.
- Performing due diligence on approved transactions alongside senior colleagues.
- Assisting with all stages of deal execution alongside the Transactions team.
What will you have already done?
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as demonstrated through excellence in academic qualifications
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant real estate Analysis experience spent in a real estate investment platform or possibly wihtin a Valuations team at a consultancy
- Strong computer and modelling skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ARGUS)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability work under tight deadlines independently
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects simultaneously
- Additional languages would be beneficial – Spanish, French, German
The company is offering an attractive salary, bonus and wider package to attract the right individual. Given the amount of hands on support that is available, career development is also on offer with the longer term scope to move into a Transactions role. This could be a really fantastic opportunity for an indivudal with drive and a growth mindset, eager to move clientside.