We are currently recruiting for a Valuation Surveyor in Manchester. This is a fantastic vacancy for a Surveyor who is looking to focus on both portfolio and secured lending work, however the opportunity is also present to specialise in either should that interest the candidate. This major practice are keen to identify the direction in which Surveyors want to go and assist them in achieving their goals!
Does this sound like the type of organisation that would interest you?
The company are a multi-disciplined practice with valuation proving to be at the core of their Manchester activity. If you are keen on the rare opportunity to join a major practice in the regions, please get in touch today.
- Regularly assisting across the corporate, secured lending and portfolio valuation teams.
- Maintain awareness of your individual and team fee income targets.
- Maintaining a core commercial awareness as to what want your and business money and what doesn’t.
- Identifying business opportunities for both yourself and the team around you.
- The management of existing client relationships at middle to senior management level on a day-to-day basis.
- Working independently to prepare standard reports, valuations, submissions and on more complex issues with guidance
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
- Your duties will be board and varied.
- The role presents the opportunity to work on an array of exciting and diverse portfolios.
- This position with allow for autonomous and independent working.
- Ideally this person will be an MRICS qualified Surveyor.
- This person needs experience within a private practice environment.
- A person with a track record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market within a consultancy.
- Previous experience and evidence of enhancing performance through growth and profitability.
- Experience across multiple property sectors, including but not limited to office, industrial and retail.
If you are interested in the role, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com.