We are recruiting for a brand-new M&E bias Technical Services Manager to oversee the delivery of hard services for a highly prestigious city centre commercial portfolio. The successful applicant will join a collaborative, multi-disciplined team for a leading Real Estate business aiming to deliver a 5* service to tenants and the landlord.
The portfolio of high spec, multi-tenanted properties are located within 1 square mile in the city centre and will increase over the next few years with further developments already underway. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to make your mark on the development of some of Manchester’s most prominent commercial assets.
Manchester City Centre
- Leading engineering services within the commercial portfolio on a day to day basis.
- Overseeing teams of engineering contractors.
- Taking a lead on major projects – including renovations and restorations.
- Working closely with senior company personnel to help mobilise brand new commercial buildings.
- Liaising closely with the portfolios high-profile tenants to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety regulations.
- Collaborating with the wider Manchester team to push innovation and excellence.
- An experienced M&E bias engineering professional who has overseen services in customer facing properties.
- Personable individual who can build relationships well.
- Project management experience (e.g) lift replacements, fit-outs, etc.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Health & safety conscious.
- Ideally commercial property experience – though this is not essential.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Real Estate business that has a customer orientated approach to property management.
- Brand new position! A real opportunity to make this role your own.
- Working within a positive, driven and enthusiastic multi-disciplined team.
- City centre location.
- Competitive salary and package.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com