We are supporting one of the most prestigious real estate businesses in the recruitment of a Technical Services Manager based at an exciting portfolio in London. This business operates in a multitude of countries across the world and will provide fantastic progression from within to the successful candidate.
In this position, you need to have a strong technical and engineering understanding to provide quality consultancy across the portfolio and have good knowledge of both project management and Compliance with Building Services.
- The portfolio will be based in and around central London.
- You will provide Technical Support and consultancy to multiple clients over buildings within your portfolio.
- You will be leading on Project Management when required throughout the whole process.
- In this position, you will measure statutory and mandatory compliance on behalf of the clients.
- If successful you will complete regular Engineering audits over various buildings.
- You will develop and run PPM and CapEx Repair systems.
- You should be educated to degree level in Engineering or have relevant qualifications.
- You will be a member of a professional body in Engineering.
- The successful candidate will have at a number of years of experience in the property sector.
- You must have a strong understanding of Health & Safety with relevant qualifications.
- This candidate must have experience leading projects.
- You will be able to measure compliance in building services.
- This business offers unmatched progression from within to passionate and driven candidates.
- Excellent salary plus a car allowance and generous package.
- Opportunity to build relationships with some of the most prestigious clients in London.
- Join an ever-expanding business that operates across the world.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Thomas Mansell at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 694 9723.