What’s the role?
- Shopping Centre Operations Manager at The Mall Walthamstow.
- You will oversee the entire operation within a centre undergoing a massively exciting development including the addition of two large residential towers and a tube station. Take a look here for details: https://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/content/regeneration-mall-walthamstow
- The role will involve a blend of facilities management, retailer communication, stakeholder management, and budget management.
- You will lead and manage onsite contractors, across both hard and soft services, providing a safe, secure and experiential environment to customers and tenants, even during the significant project works.
- You will work as part of a progressive and expert team, where you will be employed by Capital & Regional.
What qualities and experience do I need?
- The ideal background is a similar Technical Services Manager or Operations Manager role in a high-footfall, fast paced property such as a shopping centre, train station or large commercial building.
- We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude. You must be skilled at working at pace in a rapidly evolving, high pressure environment.
Why should I apply?
- Capital & Regional has an exceptional reputation for investing in their people so you will receive fantastic training, development and support.
- This is an unrivalled opportunity in the market with an exceptional, industry leading business.
- This scheme sits at the heart of a community town centre and attracts an impressive footfall.
- This centre will give you the opportunity to work on a large scale redevelopment, working to ensure the property is fit for meeting evolving consumer needs.