An Internationally recognised real estate asset management group requires a best In class Technical Asset Manager to take a key role within the German team. This individual will work with an excellent leadership team in Germany and take operational responsibility for a number of prime assets predominantly situated in Hamburg and Munich.
This organisation can boast an excellent real estate portfolio both within Germany and globally. With excellent backing and a focus on markets with long term growth potential, this is a unique opportunity to join an organisation where you will be challenged, supported and rewarded in your career.
- End-to-end management of various sized capital improvement projects
- Prepare and review monthly property reports on budgets, capital and tenant improvements, environmental and property issues, and operation, construction, and leasing projects
- Responsible for procurement of professional services and construction procurement
- Review tenant’s fitout design and attend site meetings and inspections
- Ensure building technical systems are well maintained by overseeing and implementing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Fluent in German and English
- At least 4– 6 years’ post qualification technical experience in commercial real estate is required
- Working knowledge of the architectural and engineering design process, building systems, construction and commercial real estate development
- Understanding of sustainability and resiliency industry initiatives and practices
If you are interested in this position or for further information, please send your CV to email@example.com