Are you a motivational leader within the aviation sector, capable of leading diverse teams? Are you looking for a Station Manager opportunity? Are you keen to join a leading international business with an exciting vision for the future?
- Station Manager.
- Overseeing the team for the station, ensuring the highest levels of compliance as well as operational efficiency.
- Leading a large team of roughly 600 staff across a wide range of seniority levels including a number of direct reports.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Manchester Airport
- With a global, leading ground handling service provider currently servicing some of the world’s most sought after airlines and customers.
- The business is renowned for its internal progression opportunities and you will be invested in as an individual member of the team.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and develop an ambitious and experienced operational team, ensuring their consistently high levels of engagement.
- You will form lasting relationships with a variety of prestigious airline customers.
- You are an experienced Station Manager within the ground handling sector or have transferable, relevant skills and an exposure to terminal and airside operations.
- You are an inspirational leader with the ability to lead from the front.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to form effective relationships with all stakeholders including colleagues, corporate clients and customers.
- You are collaborative and prefer a partnership approach when it comes to customer services and engagement.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01616949720.