We are currently partnering with a major student accommodation developer on the recruitment of a Site Acquisition Manager in Bristol! Due to increased funding, the company is keen to acquire more sites in order to aid their expansion at a faster rate. Are you the right person for the role?
The business has been shortlisted and won an impressive number of awards since the company launched and is already shortlisted for 3 major accolades this year!
- The identification of new development opportunities for the business. This will consist of both on and off market opportunities which will be created from your strong network of contacts.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of sites suitable for student accommodation developments, often creating new and in instances, imaginative ideas.
- You will guide the process through to the legal transaction phase and manage any problems which arise throughout.
- You will be given a large amount of autonomy and ‘trust’ to grow the business within a certain region.
- You will have an extremely strong brand in terms of financial backing and reputation behind you.
- This opportunity allows you to work in a growing and successful property sector.
- You will be able to work with a large degree of autonomy.
- Competitive remuneration and handsome bonus structure.
- Previous acquisition experience is vital.
- Ideally, you will have some student accommodation experience although isn’t a necessity.
- Have a strong contact base which can be brought forward into the role.
- Be confident and versatile in different situations.
If you are interested in the position, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org