You will be a part of the property management team in leading property and asset management company. You will be responsible for taking the property management lead on a significant, national shopping centre portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the delivery and accuracy of all budgets/service charges and reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI’s are met.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets and reports of the assets, leasing status and rental collection.
- Strategic direction with how to improve the rental value of the shopping centres.
- Coordinate with external parties like local authorities, small business groups, property contractors etc.
Why explore this role?
- You will be joining a growing and dynamic business, where you will play an integral part to the success and culture of the team..
- You will be given lots of autonomy, within a supportive and collegiate environment.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Engagement with a number of different stakeholders.
What you will need?
- At least 3 years in the Property Management industry.
- Ideally MRICS.
- Experience working on service charge budgets.
- Ideally experience within the retail/shopping centre sector.
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com