Do you have operational experience in a customer facing background, and are looking to take the next step in your career? This opportunity offers to lead the operations of an established shopping centre in Lincolnshire. If working directly with and overseeing contractors to have a direct impact on the commercial success of the centre interests you, this role could be for you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Overseeing all the facilities and contractor management.
- Liaising with tenants and internal stakeholders to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Playing a key role in the senior management team to achieve optimum success.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are complied with.
Why explore this role?
- A great opportunity to get experience in a shopping centre management.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and thriving team, from a variety of backgrounds, to ensure the centre runs effectively as possible.
- Have a lasting impact on the staff, tenants, and visitors, by ensuring operational efficiency.
- To be involved in a redevelopment of part of the centre.
To be successful you will need…
- The ability to demonstrate strong operational knowledge and management experience, with a proven track record of contractor management.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, retail preferred.
- Ideally a recognised health and safety qualification
- To be a confident, self-assured, team player, with excellent communications skills.
The budget is £38,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience.
If you are interested to find out more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org