- A fantastic property management company is in need of an Operations Manager to lead the facilities management of Freshney Place, the key retail destination in the centre of Grimsby!
- The role will involve managing hard and soft services, leading the contract teams, ensuring health & safety best practice, stakeholder management, and budget management.
- The shopping centre is at the heart of the local community, providing a great selection of high street retailers as well as food and beverage outlets.
- Duty management of the centre involves working one in three Saturdays.
- You must have had exposure to managing facilities, in a similar Shopping Centre Operations Manager or Facilities Manager role.
- You are happy to get stuck in with a wide variety of tasks, always leading from the front.
- You will have the communication and stakeholder management skills to be the main point of contact on operational queries for the wide variety of occupiers and wider team.
- They are looking for someone who is hardworking, motivated and keen to join a leading business at a great shopping centre where they will be able to make a real difference.
- The centre has just been awarded funding for an exciting redevelopment! You will play a pivotal role in this taking shape over the coming years.
- You will work with a highly experienced Centre Director as their right hand person.
- You will be able to work with autonomy, making your own decisions.
- The centre is at the heart of its local community so in ensuring its continual success you will be directly benefitting the local area.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org