A leading shopping centre in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for an ambitious and confident Marketing Executive. The centre is owned by a progressive landlord who has brought in several new and exciting brands and recently undertook a large refurbishment of the mall. It is home to 120 different retail and food outlets and its annual footfall is in excess of 15 million per year.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to begin developing their career in the marketing sector within a dynamic and vibrant environment and work with a wide variety of brands. The client rewards talent and provides exciting progression opportunities for the ideal candidate!
“What will I be responsible for?”
- Plan and deliver events, promotions and campaigns to achieve marketing objectives in line with the business strategy.
- Evaluate all marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain in budget, demonstrate a return on investment and make improvements where possible.
- Establish collaborative relationships with brand partners to drive awareness, engagement and cooperation with marketing activities and liaise closely with third party agencies to produce compelling collateral that will drive footfall and repeat visits.
- Manage the centre’s website, database and all print production and centre literature.
“Am I suitable to apply?”
- Outgoing and innovative, with a genuine enthusiasm for creating exciting marketing campaigns;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work creatively in a fast paced environment to deliver results under tight briefs and deadlines;
- Hold a Marketing Degree or similar qualifications, or have experience working in a retail/fashion marketing focused role.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Holly Allason on 0161 694 9727 or send your CV to email@example.com