Are you in retail/building management, looking for an exciting new opportunity in the world of retail? With the opportunity to have full site ownership in a brand-new retail destination, The Market Place in East Ham could be the perfect new step for you! is in development and looking to launch later this year. With the chance to work with leading property management companies, Land Management Ltd. & Dransfield Properties, you could be the new Centre Manager.
What you’ll be doing…
- Launching the site and assisting with the set up.
- Liaising with tenants regularly, providing a high level of customer to service to all.
- Run the day-to-day operations of the centre, managing hard and soft service contractors.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is high and generating footfall to the scheme.
Why explore this role?
- The opportunity to have full ownership of the centre, working closely with the landlord and property manager.
- A great step into the world of shopping centres, where there is unmatched potential nationwide!
- Work with a range of tenants in retail and food and beverage, from national to smaller businesses.
To be successful you will need…
- An energetic personality, with enthusiasm and passion for the role, while being hardworking and organised throughout.
- An awareness of Health and Safety protocols designed to protect the public, staff, and the centre.
- Experience managing your own budget, raising annual income, and bringing new ideas to the table.
- The ability to work autonomously and be efficient in performing administrative tasks.
The budget is £30,000 to £40,000 basic salary, dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org