Are you an experienced centre manager looking for an exciting new challenge, with the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders, and have a direct impact on the local community surrounding? This role gives you that and more! With the chance to work with a leading property management company, with a vast portfolio of retail properties, you could be the new Centre Manager of a prime Shopping Centre in the Milton Keynes.
What you’ll be doing…
- The day-to-day duties of running the centre, leading and supporting the team to ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standard.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and old tenants, providing the highest level of support.
- Working within the local community, playing an active and influential role in the management of the town centre, through the BID and other committee meetings.
Why explore this role?
- The chance to inspire others within your team and to develop staff to reflect the landlord’s values.
- To have an impact on the local community with the opportunity to work with authorities, partners, and charities, to provide a collaborative experience for all customers.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of tenants, anchored by major global brands.
To be successful you will need…
- To have existing hands-on, customer facing experience, preferably in shopping centre management.
- An energetic personality, with enthusiasm and passion for the role, while being hardworking and organised throughout while leading the team at the shopping centre.
- An understanding of contractor management and health & safety knowledge.
The budget is £60,000 to £70,000 basic salary, dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org