A great opportunity to join a highly reputable asset and investment manager as it embarks upon its next stage of growth. With a genuine desire to enable all of its people to fulfill their potential, and with a 2024 investment strategy that includes additional shopping centre investment, the business will be able to offer a huge amount of variety and career opportunity.
- Take on full property management responsibility for 2 diverse and very busy shopping centre assets
- Management of all tenant relationships; overseeing tenant applications to assign, sub let and alter
- Carry out regular asset inspecttions, meeting with tenants to build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Oversee the delivery of common services including the management of on site teams
- Managing repairs and overseeing contractors
- Assisting on the acquisiton and disposal of properties
- Work alongside the asset management team to ensure that the agreed strategy is delivered
- The business continues to win both new mandates and also invest directly into opportunities to build AUM. This growth will provide career opportunities as the shopping centre portfolio expands
- Work alongside a talented Asset Management team, ensuring you are completely connected to all aspects of the assets you work on
- Ideally MRICS qualified, you will have strong retail property management experience gained working within the shopping centre arena
- You will have navigated complex service charge schedules and be well versed in dealing with tenant enquiries and contractors around this topic
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You will have a passion for real estate and be motivated to challenge yourself on a daily basis
Clientside property management roles provide excellent career projection. Please get in touch if you feel that this role could be the next exciting step for you.