We are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional to become the General Manager for a highly prestigious mixed-use destination in central London! The role will primarily focus on the varied and high-profile estate comprising of 40+ properties including retail, leisure, residential and office. The scheme is in a prime west end location and has a great mix of independent, high street and luxury retail.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading the management team to ensure the commercial profitability and performance of the scheme by delivering the client’s asset objectives.
- The day-to-day operations of the estate, ensuring Health & Safety compliance, engaging directly with tenants/occupiers, and overseeing marketing.
- Managing the budgets for both revenue and expenditure, ensuring minimisation of non-recoverable costs and revenue maximisation.
Why explore this role?
- The chance to work within the local community, playing an active and influential role in the West Minster BID and other external stakeholders.
- The opportunity to work strategically and push initiatives, working closely with the Asset Manager.
- The opportunity continually develop knowledge within the retail, hospitality, leisure, and other relevant industries, by the identification of trends, marketing concepts, innovation, and many more.
To be successful you will need…
- Experience in managing retail/food & beverage or leisure buildings at a senior level, shopping centre management experience would be beneficial.
- Expertise in budget management, in particular service charge budgets.
- An energetic personality, with enthusiasm and passion for the role, while being hardworking and organised throughout, leading the team at the estate.
The budget is £65,000 to £80,000 basic salary, dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com