We are working on an exciting Operations Manager role at a large mixed use scheme in Surrey with a leading UK managing agent. With an excellent mix of retail and F&B as well as residential, this role offers an exciting and varied challenge and in depth insight into a lot of aspects of the property market.
- You will be responsible for the management and compliance of both onsite and outsourced contract staff, ensuring high and efficient standards of service and KPI/SLA compliance.
- You will ensure all plant, machinery and building fabric are maintained to the highest standards, managing and controlling operational spending whilst striving to achieve outstanding levels of provision.
- You will deputise for the Centre Manager, assisting them in the implementation of the Centre’s strategy and assuming the role of Centre Manager in their absence.
- You will have Duty Management shifts, including evenings and weekend work when required.
- You have technical/operational experience within a retail or shopping centre environment.
- You have experience procuring, tendering and managing contracts.
- You ideally have a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification.
- You have extremely high standards, your attention to detail is absolute and you are confident and comfortable leading a team.
Does this sound like the right fit? Apply today! Send over your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 694 9727 for a confidential chat!