Unique opportunity for an Assistant Operations Manager at a Shopping Centre in Reading currently undergoing an exciting redevelopment project, which you would be a key part of helping to deliver. This is an opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial and growing company in the property market with a varied and dynamic portfolio. This person will be a key part of the day to day operational team to deliver results for both hard and soft services to drive improvements and standards, and will also build relationships with the tenants and customers on site.
- You will be responsible for supporting the management of all hard and soft services on site.
- You will be responsible for supporting the management and compliance of both onsite and outsourced contract staff, ensuring high and efficient standards of service and KPI/SLA compliance.
- You will support the management and operational spending whilst striving to achieve outstanding levels of provision.
- You will report in to the Deputy Centre Manager, and have Duty Management shifts, including evenings and weekend work when required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You have operational experience at a senior level within a retail, leisure or hospitality environment, with specialist skills in technical delivery.
- You have experience procuring, tendering and managing contracts.
- You have a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification.
- You will have strong skills in building relationships , with the ability to influence and motivate to achieve results.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Holly Allason on 0161 694 9727 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org