Are you a senior Shopping Centre Director, Estate Director or Head of Operations looking for your next career move? Are you a strong leader with a wealth of experience in a customer focused environment? Do you have the strategic ability to drive one of the most prestigious assets in the UK?
- A prestigious and sought after shopping centre with endless possibilities to drive a dynamic tenancy.
- The scheme has undergone a number of developments to enhance the volume and quality of retail, F&B units and leisure throughout to add to its existing offer currently tailored towards all audiences.
- A leading landlord and property management partnership are in collaboration on this requirement and have long-term, progressive plans for the shopping centre and the successful candidate.
- You will work closely with the Property Director and Asset Manager to produce the long-term business strategy for the shopping centre as well as the annual business plans year on year.
- You will be an ambassador for a top 10 shopping centre in the UK.
- The role as Shopping Centre Director is to lead the extensive team of in-house and outsourced staff at varying levels of seniority.
- You will maximise sales through commercialisation to drive revenue and footfall to increase the customer experience of the trophy asset.
- You will enhance the customer experience throughout the shopping centre for all stakeholders through the implementation of strategic and creative guest-centric initiatives to increase loyalty, footfall, dwell-time, average spend and take the estate one step further to being the number one destination in the UK.
- You will manage the extensive service charge budget and work closely with colleagues and clients to maximise asset value where possible.
- You preferably have experience managing a top 20 UK Shopping Centre at senior level or will, alternatively, have senior level, strategic operations experience within a commercial, customer facing environment.
- You have experience in delivering a number of high profile projects, rebranding or developments.
- You are confident in all matters relating to business leadership and direction, including budget management, change management, strategizing and driving commerciality.
- You have experience in bringing innovative ideas to drive the revenue and footfall.
- You are an excellent communicator with an enviable ability to influence and advise at all levels of seniority.
This business is a nationally and internationally renowned business within the commercial property management industry, with a noteworthy portfolio that can offer you numerous opportunities to progress and develop your career. This is your chance to make your mark on the trophy asset and drive the performance of an already established, renowned scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV to email@example.com