We are working on an exciting maternity cover Assistant Marketing Manager position with a leading property management company at an iconic retail and leisure destination in the Northwest! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a meaningful difference in their next role and take a step into the shopping centre/retail and leisure sector.
- You will assist across the scheme’s offline marketing and PR strategy, including events, creative and print marketing.
- You will be managing a large number of campaigns to drive footfall, dwell time, average spend and customer engagement across the scheme.
- You will collaborate with a digital marketing agency to implement the digital marketing strategy at the centre.
- You will report on campaign results and measure ROI.
- You will attend retailer meetings and assist with individual tenants marketing plans and how the centre can implement these.
- You will have B2C destination marketing experience within retail, leisure or shopping centres.
- You will be an excellent relationship builder and a real ‘people person’.
- You will have experience managing events.
- You will be extremely organised with strong attention to detail.
Does this sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV over to email@example.com or call 07715081329 if interested.