We are currently working with one of the largest independent Real Estate Asset Management and Development Management Business, responsible for prime Destination Shopping Centres and Mixed-Use Schemes in the UK.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will have asset management responsibility for a large portfolio of destination Shopping Centres and Mixed-Use Schemes.
- You will create and implement strategic asset management initiatives to drive portfolio value.
- You will take the lead on developments and regeneration solutions.
- Proactive leasing strategies.
- Working towards the companies ESG targets.
Why explore this role…
- This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful Retail Asset Management and Development companies.
- You would be responsible for prime Retail assets across the UK.
- This is an innovative company who are constantly looking for development opportunities and are looking for someone who is creative.
- They are a growing company who have a strong network of UK and global investors.
- You would be joining a highly experienced and open-minded team.
What do you need…
- You will have Shopping Centre or Retail Park Asset Management experience.
- You will have a strong track record of creating and implementing value add strategies.
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a driven and tenacious attitude.
If this sounds of interest to you apply via this advert or send your CV to email@example.com