We are currently working with one of the fastest growing Investment and Asset Management companies, responsible for Shopping Centres and Mixed-Use Schemes across the UK.
What you’ll be doing…
- Within an established development and regeneration team, this role will take responsibility for multiple third-party retail assets.
- You would support town-centre regeneration and own the full property management process with your own in-house PM resource.
- Present pitches to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have complete ownership of your Assets and, as such, are expected to organise and lead the teams around you to ensure full delivery.
Why explore this role…
- This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful Retail Asset Management companies.
- This is an innovative company who are constantly looking for development opportunities and are looking for someone who is creative.
- They are a growing company who have a strong network of private investors.
- You would be joining a highly experienced and ambitious team.
What do you need…
- You will have Shopping Centre or Retail Park Asset Management experience.
- Solid Asset Management working experience built on a strong foundation of Property Management
- You will have a strong track record of creating and implementing value add strategies.
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a driven and tenacious attitude.
If this sounds of interest to you apply via this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org