You will be a part of the property management team in leading UK Property Company, with the opportunity to work on a major asset in Sheffield consisting of 1.4million sq.ft. of retail, leisure and F&B space.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the property management and leasing of various kiosks, RMUs and retail units.
- Liaise with external solicitors regarding leasing events / renewals / break & reinstatement notices / dilapidations.
- Oversee service charge budgets of the wider estate.
- Preparation of budget and management reports and forecasts for the team.
- Where appropriate assisting with development projects.
Why explore this role?
- You will be joining a leading FTSE listed Property Company.
- You’ll be joining a positive working environment, working 3 days in office and 2 at home.
- You will be joining a company who support its people through professional growth, flexibility, and other benefits.
What you will need?
- 1-2 years in the Property Management industry.
- Ideally RICS qualified or working towards (not essential).
- Knowledgeable about the real estate industry (preferably the retail property industry).
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org