Senior Facilities Manager position with a renowned developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations!
This company is a dominant force in the retail market and offer excellent exposure, development and progression opportunities to all employees.
This business is recognised for their exceptional customer experiences, they are always looking to renew, improve and differentiate themselves which will play an important part of your role! This position promises to deliver a challenging, fast-paced career offering excellent development opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced facilities professional with a wealth of operational and strategic experience overseeing complex developments. This role will form an integral part of the destinations day to day running and the organisation’s senior management team.
This role is based at a world-renowned estate located in East London that comprises of luxury retail stores, venues and renowned food & beverage destinations.
- As Senior Facilities Manager, you will be the number one facilities professional on the location and will oversee key personnel. You will be responsible for inspiring and motivating a multi-disciplined team of approximately 22, to effectively maintain and improve the estate’s pristine services.
- You will be responsible for liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including the local Council, emergency services and event companies hosting high profile, public events at the estate.
- You will be responsible for strategic direction and innovation, maximising the potential of the estate with the allocated budget.
- As the number one on location for all facilities issues, you will have complete oversight in managing the estate’s facilities financials and all budgetary planning, financial analysis, and financial forecasting.
- You must have a wealth of experience overseeing the facilities and management of complex, high-end developments.
- You must have experience overseeing diverse teams of personnel to provide a first-class service to renowned clients and landlords. You must be a proven leader with a desire to inspire.
- You must be well versed in liaising with a wide range of stakeholders including clients and authorities.
- You must be financially astute and be a proven manager of large service charge budgets or P&L accounts.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading destination company that oversees an internationally renowned portfolio.
- A truly rare opportunity to oversee a challenging and highly complex development and to work on future developments.
- Excellent salary and package – generous bonus structure.
- Excellent commuting links.
The business boasts iconic sites internationally and is market leaders within the retail and leisure industries. If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Michael O’Brien on 0161 694 9726 or send your CV to email@example.com