This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Property and Asset Management companies – joining a dynamic and growing team that is disrupting the Shopping Centre industry!
What you’ll be doing…
- You will have property management responsibility for two Shopping Centres with a combined size of over 1 million sq. ft. as well as some high-street retail blocks.
- Take responsibility of coordinating exciting redevelopment plans of the Shopping Centres.
- You will be working closely with the in-house Asset Managers and on-sight Centre Mangers.
- You will be responsible for managing tenants, providing advice on leases, service charge budgets, business rates, insurance, marketing and commercialisation.
- Delivery of ESG strategy to your portfolio.
- You will be working closely with the Head of Property Management, working together to continue to grow the company and implement new strategies.
Why explore this role…
- The Shopping Centre’s you would be responsible for are currently under-going exciting refurbishment plans.
- You will have the opportunity to be closely involved in Asset Management and increasing the value of your portfolio.
- The company provides you with the autonomy to be able to act on your decisions.
- This is a growing company that has acquired more Shopping Centres; with plans to continue to grow.
- There is the opportunity to be involved in management of junior Property Managers.
- You would be joining a collaborative office and a company that invests in their employees.
What you need…
- 3-4 years of Property Management experience.
- Some experience of managing multi-tenanted commercial properties
- Preferably, you will have Shopping Centre management experience.
- Have a strong awareness of financial management for service charges and budgeting on multi let properties.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this advert.