We are working on a brand-new Senior Property Manager position on behalf of a well-established investment management business. You will be responsible for taking the property management lead on new shopping centre assets. This is an additional role of for the business and are looking for someone strong shopping centre experience.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the delivery and accuracy of all budgets/service charges and reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI’s are met.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets and reports of the assets, leasing status and rental collection.
- Strategic direction with how to improve the rental value of the shopping centres, working closely with the Asset Management team.
- Coordinate with external parties like local authorities, small business groups, property contractors etc.
Why explore this role?
- You will be joining a growing and dynamic business, where you will play an integral part to the success and culture of the team..
- You will be given lots of autonomy, within a supportive and collegiate environment.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Engagement with a number of different stakeholders.
What you will need?
- At least 5 years in the Property Management industry.
- Ideally MRICS.
- Experience working on service charge budgets.
- Ideally experience within the shopping centre sector.
If this is something that could be of interest, apply direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org