We are working on a Senior Facilities Manager role for a significant designer retail destination, boasting a quarter-million square feet of retail space. In this position you will play a vital role in enhancing the shopping experience and overall asset management, ensuring compliance with guidelines and legislation. As a key member of the management team, you’ll oversee facility management, safety, sustainability, and the execution of strategic property services goals, contributing to the continuous growth and success of the centre.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a senior professional, championing the interests of the Centre’s Owners and overseeing all property services and facilities management activities
- Cultivating strong relationships with local authorities and stakeholders, ensuring adherence to security, safety, and environmental standards
- Taking responsibility for Health & Safety, developing an effective FM strategy, and nurturing a high-performance team for the future
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and company policies
- Collaborating with the Centre colleagues and Property Services Team to enhance the customer experience
- Managing utilities, waste management, and the reduction of the centre’s carbon footprint
Why explore this role:
This role presents a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a prominent retail destination, and drive meaningful change in property services management. You’ll have the chance to lead and develop a high-performing team, drive sustainability initiatives, and play a crucial role in maintaining a safe and customer-centric environment.
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and policy implementation within a large, complex environment
- Strong knowledge of risk and security management, property services, and relevant legislation
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and customer service skills
- Familiarity with ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards, coupled with experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficiency in relevant software and IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, with the ability to comprehend complex documentation
Salary: £70,000- £75,000
If you feel this could be the role for you, please email your CV to email@example.com.