We’re currently working on a Senior Facilities Manager position working for a highly prestigious managing agent at one of the most affluent Estates in London. The is an amazing chance to join a thriving business at one of their trophy sites in a senior role. The business is also expanding and will offer the successful candidate excellent opportunity for progression from within.
- This Estate is located in central London.
- It is made up of a mix of commercial, retail and food outlets.
- You will oversee the Total Facilities Management of the Estate.
- The Senior Facilities Manager will be responsible for liaising with tenants regularly to ensure that all stakeholder relationships are built and maintained.
- You will manage budgets including service charge budgets.
- Support with any projects or developments at the site including refurbishments and fit-outs.
- Oversee all Health & Safety and conduct risk assessments and ensure that all requirements are met to a very high standard.
- You will oversee sub-contractors to ensure that performance requirements are met during projects.
- You must have experience managing service charge budgets in a similar setting.
- The successful candidate will have experience managing both hard and soft services.
- You will have had experience overseeing projects such as refurbishments and fit-outs.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You should be confident conducting risk assessments and have a good understanding of Health & Safety.
- You will have managed contractors in a previous role.
- This is one of the most affluent and modern Estates in London.
- You will oversee prestigious offices and well-known retailers and food outlets.
- Excellent salary plus competitive package.
- You will join the business at an exciting time at a senior level with their plans of expansion moving forwards.
If you feel you suit the requirements outlined above, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at email@example.com or call Michael on 0161 694 9726.