An exceptional opportunity to join a successful, global real estate investor and fund manager with around £4Bn of AUM in Europe. The centralised development team, based in London is expanding due to the start of several major projects across Europe. This new role will have a split between both UK logistics development and overseeing a very large development in Paris. Exposure to other European projects is also probable.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the European Head of Development with an initial focus on the feasibility and delivery of a major, high value, mixed use redevelopment project in Paris. Whilst zoning is yet to be finalised, there are likley to be elements of co-living, life sciences and offices along with a circa 40% logistics element
- The complete development will take a number of years, and osme may well be delivered with partners, however the initial build programme will be logistics focused and is likely to commence within 2 years. Ahead of this there is a great deal of front end preparation and feasibility to be undertaken
- You will also be allocated several UK logistics developments to successfully deliver, some of which are yet to progress beyond initial desktop feasibility
Why explore this role?
- This role will provide you with the opportunity to take a pivotal role in the development of a significant parcel of real estate in Paris and also offer exposure to multiple UK projects
- As part of the centralised team, you will interface with multiple colleagues and stakeholders across Europe and its entirely probable that you will also gain experience working in working in multiple countries over time
- This role will come with a significant amount of autonomy. There will be a lot of internal and external stakeholders involved, providing you with the opporutunity to apply your excellent communication and relationship management, skills
- The company promotes a highly agile working approach and so your home location is unlikley to be an issue so long as you are prepared ot travel
What you will need?
- You will ideally have had experience of delivering challenging real estate development projects in France
- Business level french is essential
- Wider, pan European development experience would be advantageous and logistics development would be very beneficial
- You will have a great deal of experience in devising development projects, pulling together professional teams, navigating planning and all other administrative requirements associated with successful development