We are partnering with a global leading asset manager who is searching for a senior asset manager professional to join the Madrid Office. The company owns €32 billion of property assets across the globe and is present in more than 17 markets. The existing portfolio in Spain is composed of office and high street assets (candidate ideal background) but they are looking at investment opportunities to grow also in the logistics and BTR sector.
- Leading implementation of existing asset´s strategies, including responsibility for leasing negotiations and active / strategic asset management
- Implementation of portfolio management decisions through research, financial modeling and analysis
- Monitoring and coordination of existing leasing to develop new business with major corporate clients
- Developing immediate and longer term asset plans covering the life cycle of properties under management and spearhead new initiatives and strategies in an evolving market.
- Work across the investment process to assist internal decisions regarding hold / sell of assets
- Prepare quarterly reviews of assets, annual business plans and budgets
- Supervision and coordination of external parties as well as interaction and engagement with internal teams e.g. – analysts, property management, property accounting and finance, design and construction
- Working collaboratively within the organization to achieve common goals and current growth plans.
- Around 8 -10 years expertise of specialized knowledge of the Spanish RE business and local market;
- Experience with modeling independently complex and large scale real estate activities across all asset classes from scratch and ability to analyse, interpret and summarize the result;
- High IT literacy with particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record within real estate asset management, including leasing negotiation within international environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Confident team player
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrate the willingness to take ownership of problems to ensure resolution
- Ability to autonomously prepare and present reports and presentations in an articulate manner to senior management
- Operational and project management skills – proven ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong personal organization skills incl. ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload within a constantly changing enviroment.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to know more information about the opportunity please apply for the vacancy or send your cv to email@example.com