We are working with a very established real estate investor, with a pedigree of innovative investment across Europe and multiple sectors. The business has set out an ambitious 5 year strategy to grow the AUM in this expanding sector, with large quantities of capital available to deploy across Europe on standing investments, retro fit and new build projects.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the experienced VP who is leading on the capital deployment you will be involved in a wide range of leasing and asset management strategies with a range of corporate and start up life sciences company’s, across Europe
- The strategy includes providing “incubator” type accommodation within flexibly designed buildings to allow for expansion in line with the occupiers scientific successes
- You will also be involved in securing large, corporate deals with the more established life sciences buisnesses. This could potentially include sale and leaseback negotiations
- Where development is an option, you will have opportunity to become involved and be part of the project team
Why explore this role?
- This is an opportunity to join a team at a point where significant expansion is on the immediate horizon, providing a huge amount of stimulus and variety
- There will be European investment, which will provide additional exposure
- The company has a very strong pedigree with a reputation for delivering success, even in challenging markets, and is recognised for its attractive reward structure
What experience will you need?
- You must have strategic asset management experience within the life sciences sector, as an investor, occupier or adviser
- Ideally you will have also had development and/or refurbishment experience across life science buildings
- European exposure is not essential but would be advantageous
- Our client is highly agile, innovative and populated with career driven and growth mindest teams. It will be important that you can mirror all of these traits
This is an exciting role, within a well capitalised business with a significant commitment to this growing sector.