Are you a strategic commercialisation professional with a passion for retail? Are you experienced in driving additional mall income in shopping centres or would you like to be? Do you have the commercial acumen to lead sales performance throughout a portfolio of prestigious shopping centres?
We are collaborating with a leading provider of mall commercialisation who works with shopping venues and retailers across the UK in recruiting for a Sales Manager to manage a portfolio of 5 shopping destinations across Manchester and Leeds.
- The role of Sales Manager is to drive mall income by strategic management and operations, new deal negotiations and increasing tenancy.
- The Sales Manager will also ensure that a continual programme of improvements is undertaken in terms of quality of retailer, innovation, product mix and overall standards of design and delivery excellence so that the centre maintains its position as Europe’s leading retail and leisure destination
- You will develop and execute an ongoing commercialisation strategy and operations across the portfolio.
- You will develop professionally under the supervision of senior, experience staff who will offer training and support.
- You will build relationships with brands that are keen to acquire space in shopping centres to sell their products and services and you will negotiate lease agreements (after sufficient training).
- Sales experience in retail plus an understanding of a Shopping Centre environment are highly desirable for this role.
- You will show a clear passion for sales and delivery.
- You are an avid sales professional with a flair for influencing a variety of stakeholders at all levels of seniority and disciplines.
- You are a self-starter able to fulfil all aspects of commercialisation from negotiation to mobilisation of contracts.
- You are a confident individual with bags of ambition.
This vacancy is a newly created role which demonstrates the growth the business is currently undergoing. They manage space in a number of high footfall and prestigious shopping destinations which will give you the opportunity to build relationships and liaise with key individuals in the industry. This role attracts a generous base salary, good bonus potential, and other benefits in line with a key role. It involves both office based working and visiting centres on a 50:50 basis, though this may change with the demands of the business.
Please call Sophie Walmsley on 0161 694 9729 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org