We are assisting an expanding organisation on the recruitment of a new position to lead the Sales & Marketing division. The organisation has a significant portfolio of serviced office space across England and they now need your help to ensure void rates are kept to a minimum…are you up to the challenge?!
The acquisitive company have the funds in place to double their already impressive portfolio over the next five years. This opportunity will allow you to join at a senior level and then grow further with the organisation.
- Your main responsibility will be to reduce voids within the office portfolio, currently the company averages over 90% occupancy however due to a period of aggressive expansion they now need your help to attend to the newly acquired lots also.
- Market and sell the company nationwide to a variety of different stakeholders, the list includes occupiers, Brokers and Agents.
- To generate new business for the company. This will include using personal contacts as well as attending events and increasing the awareness of the business.
- Liaising with the Regional Managers to ensure all is being done to successfully advertise and let vacant units.
- Identifying target markets and locations for the company to further expand into.
- The opportunity to join a company at the beginning of a large expansion programme.
- You will enter as a senior member of staff and hold a position that will grow with the company.
- The opportunity to focus on one aspect of offices and become a leader within your sector.
- The chance to join a well-financed and secure company.
- Our client is interested in candidates who have prviously held sales positions within the serviced office sector.
- You will have a strong understanding of the sector and understand how it has developed.
- You need to be able to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders at the same time. This will vary from small independents through to larger blue-chip organisations.
- The ability to work with a large degree of autonomy and successfully identify and secure new business opportunities for the company.
If you are interested in the position, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com