Retail Scheme Director – Kent
An award-winning property management company is recruiting a Retail Scheme Director to take responsibility for the innovative and commercial management of a prime retail destination in Kent.
The destination is located in the heart of a popular and thriving town centre in Kent, with over 50 retail and leisure tenants including British retail institutions Debenhams and Marks & Spencer.
The business is one of the world’s leading property companies with 600 offices around the globe. They take pride in providing best-in-class service and have an outstanding culture and clear cut Code of Conduct embedded in the organisation.
- Create a destination through placemaking, promoting the attractiveness of the scheme to visitors and improving performance of retailers in the scheme
- Plan, coordinate and lead the implementation of a programme of improvements, actions and innovations
- Build and maintain relationships with a range of key stakeholders to maximise opportunity and generate further income
- Interact with the customers, delivering creative and effective events to revitalize the scheme, increasing footfall and turnover for the retailers
- Be the face of the scheme within the local community and develop strong community links including with the Town Centre Management team and BID
- Be the principle point of contact for the Council
- Oversee the ongoing training and development of all staff within the scheme
- Ensure high levels of customer service are always provided
- Maintain the centre to the very highest of standards
- Maintain all plant and equipment to the very highest of standards
- Strong track record in retail management such as Department Store Manager or Retail Store Manager with multi-site/multi-brand management
- Proven understanding of the retail market and the challenges being faced in the economy today
- Excellent commercial acumen, ahead for numbers and budget management experience
- Effective people management skills, proven leadership skills and the ability to influence and motivate to achieve results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to contribute to business plans and decisions at a senior level
To apply for this role, please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com or call 0161 694 9722.