Are you an existing administrator? Are you a recent maths graduate looking for your first step into employment? Are you interested in retail and how large businesses operate?
- We are recruiting for a Retail Performance Analyst to join a leading retail and leisure destination on the South Coast. This role is an integral part of the business’ on-site management team.
- Collect and input daily/weekly sales figures from brand partners;
- Produce and distribute weekly performance reports – comparing them against budgets and business KPIs;
- Manage the portal website content to ensure all information is valuable for all users including centre performance and footfall data;
- Create and develop presentations and other documentation for forums, meetings, new brands and other events led by the business development team and General Manager;
- Produce a retail review document for performance meetings with brand managers including centre, store, category, zone, KPI and mystery shopping data;
- Create and provide ad-hoc analysis for all internal sales and footfall users (for example, Christmas seasons).
- Graduate in Mathematics or related field;
- Ability to analyse and interpret data;
- Excellent communicator at all levels;
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail;
- High IT Literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Previous administrator experience;
- Confident in presenting at all levels.
This business is a leading employer within the industry and an excellent brand to add to your CV. The benefits package is extensive and there is an opportunity for this individual to really prove themselves in the business.