Are you an established Retail Marketing Manager? Do you have exposure to retail, retail parks or shopping centre marketing? Have you got agency experience? Are you looking to progress in your career?
- At an award-winning creative agency with countless progression opportunities for any aspiring individual.
- Retail Marketing Manager to work in the Client Service team to work on a number of popular shopping centres and additional responsibility of a number of retail destinations in the UK.
- You will write creative briefs, manage the client’s budget, manage events and PR, perform a range of related administrative functions and manage the work and performance of any account executive assigned to the team.
- You will contribute to the production of the annual marketing plan/marketing activity plan for each of your clients working to their brief with other members of the AL team and external specialists as appropriate.
- You will be the main day to day point of contact between your clients and the agency and you will be expected to visit your clients in person on average once every month, along with other team members.
- Produce annual digital strategy for the leisure portfolio.
- Actively drive, monitor and champion key performance indicators for all digital activity.
- You have 3-4 years experience in the marketing industry.
- You have managed a team.
- You possess strong attention to detail.
- You have agency experience, desirable.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills.
- You have the ability to multitask.
- You have a strong interest in fashion and lifestyle.
- The business is highly established in the UK.
- You have the opportunity to work at a business with an outstanding reputation throughout the retail property market UK wide as well as numerous senior level marketers who can share industry knowledge and support you in your growth.
If you are interested, please contact Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 97290 or send your CV to email@example.com