Exclusive new Marketing Manager opportunity at a recently redeveloped shopping centre in Oxford!
The business is one of the largest owners and operators of commercial property in the UK, managing some of the most successful and recognisable assets in the country!
They are market leaders. They understand that great places are for people to experience and you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver a marketing strategy which not only supports this, but enhances the shopping centre’s brand and drives future growth!
The scheme boasts a superb retail mix, excellent facilities and an experienced and forward-thinking team on site who you will learn from.
- You will produce the marketing strategy which you will then implement alongside the wider marketing team.
- Full visibility and management of the marketing plan including all online and offline media.
- Responsibility for the line management of the Marketing Executive, as well as the Events Manager.
- Development and management of budget.
- You will utilise your creativity and forward-thinking approach to marketing to bring new ideas to the table and enhance the already impressive standard of marketing the centre currently has.
- You will need to be results driven and dedicated to the retail environment.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- You will have managed a team previously and be dedicated to developing others in their own careers through your coaching and leadership skills.
- Organised, proactive and commercial thinking.
- Ability to evaluate activities ROI and provide concise reports to business managers and colleagues.
- The employer is extremely passionate about employee training and development and will help you advance in your own career.
- You’ll be working in a friendly but driven team, with a fantastic supportive culture.
- You will create events and campaigns in collaboration with a diverse range brands including leading fashion retailers including Mango, H&M and Zara as well as F&B tenants.
- You will be working for a business with strong values and morals, the business is passionate about long-term issues from diversity and community employment to carbon and climate resilience.
- You will be working for a leading player in the market with a renowned reputation! The are at the forefront of market trends and changes, have fantastic well-being initiatives and always look to develop skills to ensure employees enjoy a long lasting and fulfilling career.
If this seems like it could be your next role, or you would like to find out more information, please call Danielle Godolphin on 0161 694 9720, or send your CV to email@example.com