We are searching for the next Retail Manager at a recently redeveloped shopping centre in Oxford! The scheme boasts a superb retail mix, excellent facilities and an experienced and forward thinking team on site who you will learn from.
You will be the key point of liaison with the tenants, centre management and key stakeholders to foster relationships, driving sales, footfall and spend!
- You will be complete retail performance analysis using data harnessed from the different retailers within the scheme.
- You will build close relationships with the F&B and retail tenants, working with them to maintain high retail standards and customer service. The aim to assist the retailers in performing to their absolute best!
- Regularly liaising with the Centre Manager with all the relevant retail budgets and performance information to ensure the effective delivery of centre’s KPI targets.
- The business is extremely passionate about employee training and development and will help you advance in your own career.
- You’ll be working in a friendly but driven team, with a fantastic supportive culture.
- You will be working with a diverse range brands including leading fashion retailers including Mango, H&M and Zara as well as F&B tenants including Sticks n Sushi, Pret a Manger and The Alchemist.
- You will need to have worked previously within a retail environment. This could be within a department store, as a Store/Area Manager for multiple fashion-led brands, or in a similar retail liaison role within a shopping centre.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Highly commercial in your approach and able to spot ways to maximise revenue and customer experience simultaneously.
- You will need to be results driven and dedicated to the retail environment. The want someone who is truly excited about this fantastic opportunity and scheme!
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Danielle Godolphin on 0161 694 9715. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com