Retail Asset Manager – London – Client Side – Developer
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- 5 hours per week
- 12 month FTC Fixed Term Contract
Our client is an award-winning property developer with one of Europe’s most exciting mixed-use regeneration projects firmly underway.
The development is home to residential, retail, leisure, commercial and cultural venues, and a vibrant ever-growing community.
As the estate expands, the Retail Asset Manager will focus on long- and short-term tenants as well as pop-up ventures, to support this thriving community.
The impact you will have:
- Source, negotiate and deliver a vibrant tenant mix of brands and independent operators.
- Work with locally based entrepreneurs and construct sustainable deals, providing support to them in their ventures.
- Maximise revenue and occupancy of temporary spaces.
- Oversee tenant management issues to ensure tenants trading performance is optimised and occupational satisfaction is consistent.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all stakeholders.
The experience you will bring:
- Retail and/or leisure leasing.
- Pop-up or commercialisation space.
- Working with smaller retail and leisure businesses.
- Knowledge of legislation for commercial leases.
- Experience working with service charges.
- A people person, able to build relationships easily.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and contact details to Shaunagh.Durkin@foundationrecruitment.com