We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Manager to join the team of a new residential estate, including offerings in retail & commercial. As the Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in assisting on the delivery of Estates Management, ensuring the highest standards of Health and Safety compliance and managing the Security & Concierge teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee Security and Concierge Teams, ensuring compliance and providing support.
- Maintain Fire Safety records for apartments and the estate.
- Lead new initiatives to enhance service delivery.
- Manage financial aspects, including purchase orders, invoice validation, and payroll.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop the Security and Concierge team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure excellent customer-focused service.
- Ensure compliance with recruitment policies for team members.
- Access the resources needed for consistent service excellence.
The right candidate will be:
- IOSH certified with a deep understanding of Health & Safety.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- A problem solver skilled in tenant management.
- Effective in communication with diverse stakeholders.
The budget for this role is up to £40,000, including a wide range of perks & benefits.
To express your interest and learn more about this opportunity, please apply via LinkedIn or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.