We are working with a Global Investment Management company, investing across multiple Real Estate sectors, but with a specialist focus on Residential. They continue to grow and look for new investment opportunities with ESG at the foundation of their strategic approach.
What you’ll be doing…
- This role will be focussed on investing in the UK market, specifically within the BTR, student accommodation, and residential sectors.
- You will work on the whole life cycle of transactions.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, structuring and execution of transactions across sectors.
- Deliver innovative investment and development solutions.
Why explore this role…
- This is an opportunity to join a company with a proven track record of success.
- You would be surrounded by experienced professionals, so it is a great opportunity to learn with great support available.
- You will be able to progress within the company and gain exposure to a range of transactions, sectors, and countries.
What do you need…
- Investment experience in the bed sectors.
- Proven experience working on buy-side transactions.
- Ideally you will have experience working on development opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will not be afraid to get stuck in and will be committed to progressing their career.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply directly via this advert or send your CV to email@example.com